You are cordially invited to submit an abstract for consideration for the poster presentation session during the 33rd International Congress of Clinical Neurophysiology (ICCN) that will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia on 10th - 14th September 2024.
Presenting at the ICCN 2024 allows you to:
- Share your research at the leading international forum for clinical neurophysiologists
- Engage in open dialogue with some of the 1,500+ attendees for future collaborative opportunities
- Gain recognition among your peers by having your research published in an online supplement of Clinical Neurophysiology, the premier print publication of the clinical neurophysiology field
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Create an account or Log Into your account
- On your profile dashboard, click Add New Submission > Add submission
- Fill the required field which consist of:
- Category: Original Paper or Case report
- Abstract Section
- Abstract Topic
- Result/Case Presentation
- Download the template and upload your abstract manually, to prevent misspelling of special character or symbols (not Mandatory)
- Click the checkbox for agreement and click next step.
- Fill the author and co-author data, and specify who will present
- Click Next Step
- Please review your abstract on the last page (Note: you cannot modified or revise your abstract after submitted)
- If you want to apply for travel grant please click yes, and tick the checkbox below to help us consider your application
- If you are sure and ready to submit the abstract please tick three checkbox to declare no conflict of interest, willingness and confidence to submit. (mandatory)
- Click submit button below
- You will received email of confirmation after you submitted your abstract.
- You can see the details and status of your submitted abstract on your profile dashboard by clicking “Your submission”.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Please review the instructions within the online abstract submission system before submitting your abstract. The abstract submission deadline is 31st December 2023 at 11:59 pm (GMT+7).
POSTER SESSION TIMES AND AUTHOR ATTENDANCE
Poster Sessions will occur from Thursday (september 12th, 2024) through Sunday (September 14th, 2024), corresponding with posted exhibitor hours. Each author will be assigned one day for exhibiting their poster.
Authors are required to display their posters all day on the day of their Poster Session during the allocated exhibitor hours. Authors are expected to stand by and present their posters during their assigned 90-minute Poster Session, which will take place between the morning and afternoon scientific symposia.
By submitting an abstract to ICCN 2024, abstract authors agree that at least one author will attend the meeting and will be available to present on the date and at the time assigned by the Program Planning Committee.
You will receive your acceptance notice and session timing/instructions via email by 5th April 2024;
Please keep your email information up-to-date to ensure receipt of acceptance. Once poster presentations have been scheduled, the complexity of the program planning process prevents any changes in the type of session, time, or location of any presentation. There are no exceptions.
Abstract acceptance obligates the author to register and attend the assigned Poster Session.
Written notification of withdrawal of an abstract must be received by IFCN Headquarters by May 31, 2024 if the abstract cannot be included in the Congress materials. Any withdrawal requests made after May 31, 2024 will be honored by IFCN Headquarters; however, based on the date of the request, the abstract may be included in the materials, and a “Withdrawn by Author” sign will appear on the poster board.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
The following guidelines apply to each abstract:
- Submitted abstracts are limited to 400 words.
The following fields are required for each submission and will count toward the total word limit: Introduction; Methods; Results; Conclusion.
- Abstracts are accepted in English only.
- Abstract should not contain statements alluding to result or conclusions not presented in the text.
- NO Tables, Figures, or Images are to be incorporated into the submitted abstracts.
- Abstract Categories:
Abstracts submitted to ICCN 2024 must fit into one of the following categories to be considered for presentation:
- All Non-standard Acronyms Are Defined
- Write in Paragraphs with Headers or Sub-header
Include headers or subheads, such as “Introduction”, “Methods”, “Results”, “Conclusion” in your abstract.
- All Presenters Must Register and Pay to Attend the ICCN
Submitting an abstract does not register you for 33rd ICCN 2024. At least one author or co-author of each poster presentation is expected to register to attend ICCN 2024 no later than May 31, 2024
- Previous Publication or Presentation
Abstracts which have been published in journals, meeting proceedings, or other publication, as well as those presented at meetings prior to the 33rd ICCN are eligible and welcome for submission.
- Presentation Format
The Scientific Program Committee reviews each abstract that is submitted. Some abstract will be chosen to be presented as ORAL PRESENTATION and the other remaining abstracts will be presented as POSTER PRESENTATION. If the presenter has on objections to the oral presentation format, he/she can inform the scientific committee by email before April 15, 2024.
- All Presenters Agree to Accept Assigned Poster or Oral Session